Full Body Workout.
Today’s workout is another oldie I made for my online bootcamp. I like this one because it is well-rounded and hits every inch of your body. It runs through your body from arms to legs to back to abs to cardio in each individual set.
The thing I want you to focus on for this workout is your breath and pulling that belly button into your spine on those planks and back exercises. Always start with an exhale pulling your stomach in and up under your rib cage and then hold that tension the entire exercise.
As always, let me know if you have any questions or if anything doesn’t feel right in your body.
Baby Mama and Body Boss,
FULL BODY WORKOUT – Do the entire thing once or twice through depending on your fitness level.
1) Pushup to diamond (10 total)
2) Bulgarian Split Squat (10 each leg)
3) Superman IWTY (10)
4) Knee Plank (30 seconds)
5) Jumping Jacks (30 total)
1) Monkey Pushups (10)
2) One jump forward, 3 hops back (10)
3) Swimmers (30 seconds)
4) Inchworm (10)
5) Touch floor/cross feet (30)
1) Stack of book pushups (5 each side, 10 total)
2) Curtsy squat (10 each side)
3) Scapular retractions (10)
4) Pilates plank (20 knee dips)
5) Floor jacks (30)